Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Prayer"

Father God, thank you for blessing me to see another day. Thank you Lord for keeping me in your care. Thank you lord for your stalkers Grace, Mercy & Favor that continue to follow me wherever I go. Lord my neighborhood has gone wild & crazy, but you continue to bless & keep me in the midst of it all. I pray today Lord that to touch an uneasy spirit. Someone out there is trying to find their way back to you lord but They are struggeling. The devil is making people feel  trapped in doing things their own way. But Lord you have provided us a way out through your son Jesus Christ. For Jesus said in John 15:5, I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. Touch them lord as only you can. Strengthen and renew in them a clean heart. There are a few uneasy hearts Lord. Thera are a few that are lost Lord. There are a few lord that has reached out to me for prayer. You know their concerns lord. You know their cares.  We lay them at your feet Lord. Move in their situation lord and send your healing as only you can. Pleases Lord continue to keep our children safe as they travel to & from school, day care, sports practice or wherever they my go. Matthew 6:33 says, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; all theses things shall be added unto you. I ask these and many things in your son Jesus name. Amen Good afternoon all.  Meditate on this prayer and have a safe blessed day.                                                  ~Rev. Tyrone Birch~

No comments:

Post a Comment