Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Morning Prayer"

Father God, I come to you as humble as I know how with the spirit of thanks giving. Thank you lord for bringing me as far as you brought me. Thank you lord for the storms you brought me through. Please lord, continue to keep me in your care. Forgive me lord for the wrong I've done. Forgive me lord for sins know & unknown.  Please lord deliver me from my afflictions, drugs, alcohol, fornication, whatever the case may be,  into your saving grace. I except you Jesus as my lord & savior. thank you for dying so that I may live. I pray as always & give thanks in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen  Meditate on this. Say this prayer out loud if you are tired of doing things your way and you want the lord to come into your life and work things out for you as only he can. Have a safe blessed day. Good  morning, have a great day and be blessed. To God be the glory forever.                                                                                  ~Rev. Tai Birch~

No comments:

Post a Comment